MGO Board Gray MGO Board Blue Magnesia Board Magnesia Board Magnesium Sulphate Board Magnesium Sulfate Board Mgso4 Board
MGO board also named Magensium Oxide Board. 5 colors :White, grey, green, red and black color are availble. Magnesium Ox
|Model NO.||9mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 18mm 20mm|
|Edge||Squre Edge, Tapered Edge|
|Fire Ratings||A Grade (GB 8624)|
|Intensity of Bending Resistance When Dry||18 MPa|
|The Shrinking Rate When Heated||1.0%|
|Impact Resistance||No Crack, Strip and Run Through|
|Security||100% Does Not Include The Asbestos, Formaldehyde|
|Radioactivity||Not Limited by The Scope of Application|
|Certificate||ISO, CE, Non-Asbestos etc.|
|Transport Package||Standar Export Wooden Pallet or in Bulk|
|Production Capacity||10000PCS Per Week|
Product DescriptionMGO board also named Magensium Oxide Board.
5 colors :White, grey, green, red and black color are availble.
Magnesium Oxide Board is a new fireproof building material, main materials are magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride and perlite, and the materials react and generate cement-like substance, reinforced with glass fiber mesh and non-woven fabric, forming an excellent fireproof material.The product is used for walls, ceilings, fireproof door liner etc.
Compared with traditional gypsum boards/drywalls and fiber cement boards, Magnesium Oxide Boards have the following advantages
(1) Better fireproof performance:15mm fireproof gypsum boards/drywalls reaches Grade B1 fire-resistant performance, 3mm Magnesium Oxide Board reaches Grade A fire-resistant performance.
(2) Waterproof:Gypsum boards/drywalls are easy to absorb water, tend to swell and deform in wet condition, Magnesium Oxide Board doesn't swell or deform in wet condition, strength is even higher in wet condition than in dry condition.
(3) Healthy:Magnesium Oxide Board doesn't contain asbestos, formaldehyde or benzene.
(4) High compatibility:Magnesium Oxide Board can be glued with various decorative materials such as wood veneer, PVC film, melamine film, brick, stone, aluminum foil, etc.
(5) Lower damage rate:Strength of gypsum boards/drywalls is lower than Magnesium Oxide Board, damage rate is high, fiber cement board is crisp, damage rate is high.
(6) Better sound insulation performance:Sound insulation effect of 95mm thick partition wall made of Magnesium Oxide Boards equals to 123mm thick partition wall made of gypsum drywall.
100% Non Asbestos MGO board
|Max Width||1220 mm/1200mm/915mm/900mm/810mm|
We also produce magnesium sulphate board,No chloride,No corroding metal.
In many applications, MGO boards can be used in the same ways as gypsum and Portland cement sheathings.The substitution is not fully direct in terms of sheet thicknesses, fastening methods and joint treatments, but is very similar.This makes MGO board an easy product to use.The possible uses of MGO board are vast, and some of them include:Firewalls.Partitions.Structural sheathing for wood or metal stud walls.Shower stall tile backer board.Facings for structural panels engineered to use MGO as the facing.Shaft liners.Ceilings.Soffits.Fascia.Substrates for coatings and insulated systems.